The Karen Millar Team


The Shops at Don Mills
8 Sampson Mews #201
Toronto, ON
M3C 0H5

416.443.0300
1.877.366.SOLD (7653)

Contact Us

         
 
Signature Realty
IND. OWNED & OPERATED
BROKERAGE
 

Tuesday 6 October 2009

Antique show at Bayview Village!

Jane Vining

We invite you to read the letter below that was sent to us from our client Jane Vining and to check out her beautiful antique jewlery on October 12 2009 at Bayview Village:

Hello Friends,

The launch of www.janevining.net has been a great success and I thank you all for your kind comments and support.

We are now loading beautiful new pieces every week and I look forward to your emails and inquiries.

Currently we are preparing for the Bayview Village Show on October 12. Following that, I will be in Stratford and Ottawa, and then at the Royal Winter Fair in early November. I hope to see you at one of these excellent events.

Finally, I want to let you know that I plan to send Vining Antiques updates approximately every six weeks, so please check the website for the latest information. In the meantime, feel free to contact me anytime at jane@janevining.net.

Enjoy the Antique Show!

Karen
PS-the mall will be closed for retail shopping but open for the antique show

No comments:

Post a Comment