The Karen Millar Team


The Shops at Don Mills
8 Sampson Mews #201
Toronto, ON
M3C 0H5

416.443.0300
1.877.366.SOLD (7653)

Contact Us

         
 
Signature Realty
IND. OWNED & OPERATED
BROKERAGE
 

Saturday 19 December 2009

Need help removing snow this winter?

snow_shovel_1-s

I always find it hard to find someone who can help my clients remove snow from their drives and pathways. I always recommend calling Andrew at Terra. He can be reached at (416) 449-7095. I have heard good things about a company called Northern Snow Removal but have never used their services myself. They can be contacted at (416) 466-2521. If you are considering hiring a snow removal company his winter I recommend you call that company right away and book them. Their schedules fill up so fast that most companies will not take on any clients before we even get a major snow fall.

Save your health, energy & frustration this season and let a professional lift the snow for you!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment